8 Dec 2022

UP: Girl Found Alive, Youth Was In Jail For Her Rape-Murder in Aligarh

Aligarh: A shocking case has come to light in Aligarh, UP. Here a man was jailed 7 years back for kidnapping, raping and killing a teenage girl. It is now known that the girl is alive. She has changed her name after getting married. She also has two children. The matter is of Gonda police station area.

Girl went missing on February 17, 2015

On February 17, 2015, a girl studying in class 10 went missing in Dhantholi village of Aligarh. The family accused Vishnu, who lives in the village, of kidnapping. A case was registered against him. A few days later, a girl's body was found in Agra.
The family had identified the dead body as that of their daughter. After this, Vishnu was accused of kidnapping, rape and murder. Then the police arrested him and sent him to jail. The matter is still in the court, but in this case Vishnu remained in jail for 4 years. After this he got bail, but due to non-appearance in the court on the date, he was again sent to jail.

Kathavachak identified the missing teenager

Uday Krishna Shastri, a kathavachak (storyteller) from Aligarh, had gone to Hathras in November for telling katha. The teenager who had disappeared 7 years back also came there. Shastri recognized her. He also got suspicious. After this, on December 1, he met the SSP along with the mother of the jailed youth and gave information.
Shastri told that the mother of the jailed youth, Sunita Devi, is his disciple. She has been coming to his ashram for many years. He knows this family very well. Seeing the girl during the katha, he got suspicious, so he found out about her. After this the people of the village told them that she had come from somewhere a few years ago.

Police arrested the girl

People told that the girl changed her name and lives with her husband Rajkumar and two children in the village. He demanded the police to investigate the matter. Recently, when Deputy CM Brajesh Pathak came to Aligarh, he also told the whole story. After which the girl was arrested by the police.
Statement of the girl recorded in the court

Police demand girl's DNA test

On the instructions of the SSP, under the leadership of CO Raghavendra Singh, the police arrested the girl after going to Nagla Chokha village in Hathras. The girl was living there by changing her name. The girl was produced in the court. On the orders of the court, the statement of the girl was recorded in the court of the civil judge. The police demanded a DNA test of the girl.
Vishnu's mother Sunita Devi has alleged that her son has been implicated in a false case. Her son had done nothing. Nevertheless, he was sent to jail on charges of kidnapping, rape and murder. My son should be released as soon as possible and strict legal action should be taken against those who filed false cases against him, she demanded.

No comments:

Post a Comment