Breaking

9 Jun 2020

Tamil Nadu Government Cancels Class 10th Public Examination



Reports are coming from Tamil Nadu that due to increase in Covid-19 cases in the state, Tamil Nadu Government on Tuesday has decided to cancel state board class 10th public exams which was scheduled to commence from June 15. Remaining exams for class 11 will also stand cancel.


According to sources, Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami about 9 lakh class 10 students were to be scheduled to appear for state board exams but now all are considered "having passed" the public examination of class 10th.


The marking scheme for 10th class state board student will be distributed as 80% marks would be awarded based on the performance in quarterly and half yearly examinations and the rest 20% will be based on their attendance.


There was also opinion about the postponement of class 10th examination but the state government stated that medical experts have opinion that there was no possibility of the spread of infection decreasing in the near future. 


No comments:

Post a comment

Pages