13 Aug 2023

Madhya Pradesh: Husband Reveals Why He Killed BJP Leader Sana Khan

Jabalpur: The motive behind Nagpur's BJP leader Sana Khan's murder has been revealed. The reason for her murder was Rs 50 lakh given to the alleged husband for partnership in the hotel. 


Her alleged husband Amit alias Pappu Sahu killed her by hitting her on the head with a stick. The same evening the body was thrown into the Hiran river in Jabalpur.

This disclosure has been made by the accused Amit in the police interrogation. The accused told the police that he had killed Sana on August 2 itself. Police say that it is difficult to find the body now, because it was raining heavily on the day of the incident and the flow of river was very fast. 

Sana came to Jabalpur on 2 Aug

Sana Khan, an active worker of Minority Morcha of Bharatiya Janata Party Nagpur, came to Jabalpur on 2 August. Since then she had gone missing. Sana Khan is also visible in the CCTV footage found by the police. In this case, the police arrested the accused Amit Sahu from Gaurighat on Friday.

Additional SP Jabalpur Kamal Maurya said that the accused Amit killed Sana by hitting her with a stick at his house in Gora Bazar. The incident took place on the evening of August 2 when Sana reached Jabalpur from Nagpur. 

There was a dispute when Sana asked Amit to return her money

From here she went straight to Amit's house. She asked Amit to return the money given by her. There was a dispute between the two for about two hours over this matter. Sana said some abusive words to Amit. 


Accused Amit alias Pappu hit Sana on the head with a stick. After the murder, Amit threw Sana's dead body into the Hiran river with the help of an accomplice. According to the police, the body was thrown into the river when the water flow was very fast.

All 3 mobiles of Sana were switched off

When Sana reached Jabalpur on August 2 she called her mother Mehrunnisa. She had said that Amit is angry, but she will persuade him. After this all her three mobile phones got switched off. Mehrunnisa told the police that she called on Sana's mobile several times, but found all the phones switched off. 


After this he called Amit in the evening. First he denied Sana had come to Jabalpur. He said that Sana did not come here. Later said that she had come and quarreled. He said she broke my mobile too. After that she left from here. On August 3, Mehrunnisa lodged a complaint at the Mankapur police station in Nagpur.

No comments:

Post a Comment